CLIENTS CAN NOW GET BOTH THE AUDIO, AND THE VIDEO FOR TV AND SOCIAL MEDIA.
SAMPLES AND INFO COMING SOON.
WORKING ON THIS PAGE, FULL INFO MARCH 30TH 2022
DQ PRODUCTIONS NY & PHILLY, Services include television commercials, web commercials, corporate videos, product videos, customer testimonial videos, marketing videos,
event videos, wedding videos, social media promos, for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and many more.
Family-owned and operated, our team will save you money, from big Ad agencies, that charge thousands of dollars for a promo video, with us you'll get quality, at an affordable price.
Our filmmakers and animators are bursting with creativity! They will work with you, to ensure that your story is beautifully told in a way that suits your organization.
Business owners can now email us, clean resolution pictures and videos, from their establishment, and our team will edit your files, with HD royalty stock footage.
We have a professional relationship, with over 5 popular, photo and video stock companies, together with our crew of videographers, and producers, your project will look very professional.
One simple commercial license for all content.
We want to make it easy for you to do the right thing, one license that gives you broad commercial rights and applies to everything.
So you can use items with confidence in all your projects.
What are Royalty-Free Videos and What Makes Them Different from Other Stock Videos? In a few words, Royalty-Free Videos are stock video clips that are under a Royalty Free license type.
This licensing model grants you a number of usage rights over the content, for a one-time and usually very low fee.
The software we use to edit videos.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Final Cut Pro X.
Avid Media Composer
Adobe Premiere Elements.
Our team can incorporate audio and visual elements that appeal to multiple senses, video ads perform as well as educational tools.
They're especially effective when used for product demonstrations, sales, and new promotions.
Online Social Media Content, for all types of businesses, and concert event promoters.
WHY VIDEO ADVERTISING? OR WHY SHOULD YOU GET A PROFESSIONAL VIDEO AD.
1. Your customers are watching more videos. The statistics prove that your target audience is watching a video, which is probably the only benefit you need to hear:
92% of B2B prospects consume online video
4 billion videos are watched on YouTube every day
About one-third of shoppers will purchase a product after viewing a video ad.
2. Video ads convert sales. The biggest names in online marketplaces, including Amazon and eBay, report that adding a video ad to a product description increases the chances of a shopper buying that item by up to 35%.
3. People share a video. Those who view a video ad and find it interesting or valuable will share it with their followers on social media. In fact, more than 700 videos are shared by Twitter users every minute.
This phenomenon can increase your video’s exposure exponentially.
4. Video ads do well among mobile users. The number of people watching videos on mobile devices continues its upward climb.
One interesting statistic for companies distributing video is that 88% of short pieces, around 30 seconds, are watched through to the end on mobile.
The same isn’t true for those viewing the ad on a computer.
5. Video is an excellent format for informing and educating. Because it incorporates audio and visual elements that appeal to multiple senses, video ads perform as well as educational tools.
They’re especially effective when used for product demonstrations or as How-To guides, as viewers can actually see how certain things work or learn a new skill.
6. Search engines love video. The biggest search engine companies put a priority on video content when making tweaks to the algorithms that present certain sites higher on the rankings page.
Distributing videos via social media, posting them on blogs, and embedding them on your website increases the likelihood that your target audience will find you when searching for relevant information.
7. A video conveys huge amounts of information in a short time. You can say more in a shorter amount of time on video as compared to text.
Video is more engaging to the senses, so it can convey more information by showing and telling at the same time.
8. Video tells your story better than other formats. The emotional impact of video ads is significant. You make a more solid personal relationship when you’re storytelling through sight and sound.
connecting a viewer’s emotions to your product or service.
9. Analytics are telling. The primary video sites, including Facebook and YouTube, include features that enable you to see how your content performs.
Knowing the views, shares, likes and social interactions can help you plan future campaigns, which makes your content more effective at reaching your target audience.
If these advantages of video advertising don’t motivate you to get on board, here’s one more big reason to do it:
Your competition is distributing videos and capturing the attention of your potential customers.
Now, you no longer have to wonder if you should bring video into your marketing fold.
Copyright© 2022 DQ PRODUCTIONS NY & PHILLY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.